IndiaTech.Org is a non-profit organization with an objective of building the world’s largest and the most successful internet commerce ecosystem in India. The organization will serve as a collaborative platform for Indian internet companies and their investors in addressing key ecosystem issues through multiple channels. In doing so, IndiaTech.Org also intends to fulfill the vision for Start-up India.
The objective of this voluntary organization is to aid Indian internet companies and investors with cutting-edge research, thought partnership, policy advocacy, and promote local entrepreneurship, thereby maximizing India’s potential in the internet space. This organization will lead the following on behalf of the community:
- Policy Advocacy – Policy advocacy with the government to facilitate rapid growth of the industry, ecosystem and investments in India.
- Attracting Investments – Helping the sector attract more foreign investments, by connecting companies with investors and vice-versa, and by addressing investor concerns/questions.
- Promoting Entrepreneurship – Design and execution of programs, events and forums aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in India.
- Technology & Economic Research – Cutting-edge work to ensure leadership in technology innovation, economic research, evidence-based advocacy to advance multi-stakeholder interest, and encouraging technology entrepreneurship to develop India specific solutions.
- International Best Practices – Adopting international best practices and learnings to accelerate growth of Internet and cutting-edge technologies in India.