IndiaTech.Org is a non-profit organization with an objective of building the world’s largest and most successful internet commerce ecosystem in India. The organization will serve as a collaborative platform for Indian internet companies and their investors in addressing key ecosystem issues through multiple channels. In doing so, IndiaTech.Org also intends to help fulfill Hon. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision for Startup India.
The objective of this voluntary organization is to aid Indian internet companies and investors with cutting-edge research, thought partnership, policy advocacy, and promote local entrepreneurship, thereby maximizing India’s potential in the internet space. This organization will lead the following on behalf of the community:
- Policy Advocacy – Policy advocacy with the government to facilitate rapid growth of the industry, ecosystem and investments in India.
- Attracting Investments – Helping the sector attract more foreign investments, by connecting companies with investors and vice-versa, and by addressing investor concerns/questions.
- Promoting Entrepreneurship – Design and execution of programs, events and forums aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in India.
- Technology & Economic Research – Cutting-edge work to ensure leadership in technology innovation, economic research, evidence-based advocacy to advance multi-stakeholder interest, and encouraging technology entrepreneurship to develop India specific solutions.
- International Best Practices – Adopting international best practices and learnings to accelerate growth of Internet and cutting-edge technologies in India.
- Promoting Skilling and Education – Create programs to foster skilling and technology enabled education initiatives.